District Libraries Re-Open with Safety in Mind
District Libraries will re-open on Monday, June 15th. Patrons will be able to visit their community branch libraries once again to browse the shelves and use the many services they've come to rely on. To maximize safety, the number of people in the building at one time, as well as some services, will be limited.
- Until further notice, library visits are by appointment only. Call your branch to make an appointment.
- We recommend all patrons follow CDC guidelines for wearing masks, sanitizing hands, and keeping a physical distance of 6 feet.
- Restrooms will be closed.
- Computer stations and times will be limited.
- Meeting rooms will not be available.
- Please return all materials to the book drop before entering the building, so items can be quarantined before circulating.
- Inside the library, any items patrons handle but don't check out must be left at a re-shelving station to be cleaned before being returned to the shelf. In addition, we are not accepting donations of physical materials [books, DVDs, etc.] at this time.
***Please do not come to the library if you’re feeling sick.***
The Library District staff and administration appreciate our patrons’ patience and understanding during these difficult times. We are honored to serve the public and will continue to look for ways to do so safely.
If you do not want to come into the library, we are still providing curbside pickup, a wide range of online services, and reference help by phone.
Wi-fi is also available outside our libraries, 24/7.